- Identification and contact details of the Responsible
- Necessary and updated information
- Detailed information on the treatments performed
- Exercise of your rights
- Security measures
- Contact to exercise data privacy rights
1. Identification and contact details of the Responsible
2. Necessary and updated information
All the fields that appear marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms of the Web will be of obligatory completion, in such a way that the omission of some of them could imply the impossibility that the services or information requested can be provided. You must provide truthful information, so that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you must communicate as soon as possible, the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that are produced, through the privacy contact. Likewise, by clicking on the "I accept" button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided are accurate and truthful.
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data, that is, the reason for which your personal data is processed.
- The legal bases that allow the processing of your data by for each of the indicated purposes.
- The possible communication of your data to third parties, as well as the cause of said communication. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or in the case of professional collaborators designated by to be able to provide the contracted service or professional assignment. The service providers that access your personal data, in general, are dedicated to the information systems and technology sectors. The table below will indicate, where appropriate, those other sectors to which other potential service providers that must access your personal data are engaged. We inform you that you can request more detailed information regarding the recipients of your data through the privacy contact. indicating the specific treatment on whose recipients you would like information.
- The term of conservation of the data that you provide us. Likewise, we inform you that your data will remain blocked for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims, during the periods that result from the applicable legislation.
4. Detailed information on the treatments carried out by
|Purposes of the processing||Legal base||Recipients||Conservation period|
|Manage the queries raised through the query form||Legitimate interest in meeting information requirements through the Web.||Your data may be transferred to professional third parties designated by those in charge of meeting your request for information. Providers of additional services than those indicated in the section 3c.||Until the resolution of your request for information|
|Manage your subscription to the Forum / Blog identified in the registration form. Manage your registration and comments that you provide on the blog / forum.||Contractual relationship for the provision of the requested service, even when it is free.||The categories of recipients who may access your personal data are those identified in the section 3.c.||For three years from the last interaction with or until you express your wish not to continue subscribing to the forum / blog (whichever happens first)|
5. Exercise of your rights
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- right to delete your personal data, when possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of processing the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims;
- Right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it from those indicated in the table above is the contractual relationship or consent;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it from those indicated in the table above is legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop processing your data unless we have an overriding legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- right to revoke your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge through the privacy contact. indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identifying data. If you consider that we have not processed your personal data properly, you can contact us through the privacy contact. However, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that there has been an infringement of data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
SpiffMagazine will only use data storage and retrieval devices ('Cookies') when the user has given their prior consent to do so in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user's browser when accessing the Web for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy that every user should know.
7 Security measures
SpiffMagazine adopts the security levels required by the RGPD appropriate to the nature of the data that is being processed at all times. Notwithstanding the foregoing, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be malicious actions by third parties, although it uses all the means at its disposal to avoid such actions.
Minors may not use the services available through the Web without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Web by minors in their charge, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.